Keto4karboholics Everything Bagels
Makes 9 Servings
1 Servings: 329 Calories, 26g Fat, 3g Carbs, 18g Protein
2 cups almond flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
2 Tbsp erythritol
1 tsp garlic powder
3 large eggs, divided
3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
5oz cream cheese
2 tsp sesame seeds
1 ½ tsp dried minced onion
1 ½ tsp black sesame seeds
1 tsp salt
½ tsp poppy seeds
***Or use 3 Tbsp of Everything Bagel Seasoning*** Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, erythritol. Mix until well combined
3. Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
4. In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir to combine. Return to microwave for 1 additional minute. Mix until well combined.
5. To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
6. Divide the dough into 9 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball.
7. Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring. Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
8. Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
9. Top each bagel with the everything mix.
10. Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 min