Blueberry Swirl Bagel
OMGeee these blueberry swirl keto approved bagels are unbelievable!! I had a little nibble tonight and can’t wait for breakfast tomorrow!! I think I am going to make a blueberry cream cheese to go with it too! Seriously GO MAKE THESE! You won’t regret it and they are super simple!
Blueberry Swirl Bagels
Makes 9 Servings
1 Servings:284 Calories, 22g Fat, 5g Carbs, 17g Protein
2 cups almond flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
3 Tbsp erythritol
2 large eggs
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (grated by hand to save on carbs)
5oz cream cheese
1/3 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, erythritol, and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
3. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk.
4. In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir to combine. Return to microwave for 1 additional minute. Mix until well combined.
5. To the mixing bowl, add the almond flour mixture. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing. Add the blueberries and work in with your hands(damp hands work best).
6. Divide the dough into 9 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball.
7. Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring. Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
8. Bake on the middle rack for 10-15 minutes. And allow to cool.