Sweet Keto Cornbread
MAKES 10 SERVINGS
1 SERVING: 198 CALORIES, 17G FAT, 1G CARBS, 9G PROTEIN
2 cups almond flour
2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup erythritol
3 large eggs
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup butter, melted
Optional 10 drops of cornbread extract
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish.
2. In a large bowl toss together the cheese, almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt.
3. In another bowl whisk together the wet ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring until well combined.
5. Pour the batter into the baking dish, spreading evenly.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the edges begin to brown.
7. Allow to cool for a couple minutes before cutting and serving.