Dutch Pancakes Keto/SugarFree/Grain Free
Dessert for breakfast- because I am an adult🤣 I made a DELICIOUS Dutch pancake and topped mine with a scoop of vanilla ice cream( I found Rebel Creamery at my local grocery store😵) , a sprinkle of powdered Swerve, and a drizzle of Choczero chocolate syrup! This was Soooooooo good. You could easily get 4 servings out of this and half the macros as they were quitefilling! What would you top yours with? I was thinking berries and fresh whipped cream or chocolate and melted peanut butter would be good!!!
Keto Dutch Pancake
1 Serving: 390 Calories, 33g Fat, 2g Carbs, 15g Protein
⅓ cup almond flour
1 Tbsp coconut flour
3 large eggs, room temp
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
½ cup sour cream
2 Tbsp erythritol
1 Tbsp butter
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add eggs and sour cream and whisk until mixed well.
- Then add the vanilla extract.
- Melt 1/2 butter in cast iron skillet on medium heat until the butter melts.
- Pour 1/2 the mixture into pan.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes until the center is springy.
- Serve immediately with fresh fruit , whipped cream, ice-cream, syrup, or your favorite combo! Repeat steps 5-7 for the second one. You can also cook both at once in the same pan and make a thicker one. You will need to bake for 20-25mins.