Chocolate Glazed Donuts
Oh hey keto donuts😘 just another delicious recipe in my upcoming challenge! I made these bad boys yesterday and drizzled them with a choczero white chocolate dipping cup(I have tried sooo many times to make my own white chocolate and can NOT get it right). These are sooo delicious. A little cakey and so rich. A perfect Sunday morning treat. They are super fast to whip up too so you can even make them in the AM and enjoy them warm!
Chocolate Glazed Donuts Makes
1 Donut: 303 Calories, 28.6g Fat, 1.9g Carbs, 8.1g Protein
1 cup almond flour
1/3 cup butter, melted
¼ cup + 2 Tbsp erythritol
2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips or bar chocolate( look for ones sweetened with erythritol or stevia)
¼ tsp vanilla extract
Directions: 1. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. Melt the butter.
3. Using a hand mixer and a medium bowl, blend the butter, cream and sweetener until smooth.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and blend until combined. Next add the almond flour and baking powder and mix well.
5. Spoon the dough into a well-greased donut pan (if you don’t have one you can make them in a cupcake/muffin pan).
6. Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool
7. In a small bowl mix the glaze ingredients. Add almond milk if you want a thinner glaze. Then drizzle over the donuts.