Rosemary and Thyme Slicing Bread
Keto4Karboholic’s Rosemary and Thyme Slicing Bread
Makes 24 Slices
1 Slice: 118 Calories, 11g Fat, 1g Carbs, and 4g Protein
1/2 cup Butter melted
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
5 Eggs Room Temperature
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 Cup Almond Flour
1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Ground Flax Meal
3 Tablespoon Diet Gingerale
1 teaspoon of Fresh Rosemary
1 teaspoon of Fresh thyme
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Crack the ROOM TEMPERATURE eggs into a bowl, and mix them together well just by themselves. I actually prefer to use a hand mixer or stand mixer and mix on high for a full 2 mins!
- Cut up the butter and place the pieces into a small saucepan. As soon as you see the butter begin to melt, take it off the heat and just let it sit. You don't want the butter to be hot because this will affect your eggs once you add it to the mixture.
- Add the oil once the butter has melted.
- Then once you have your butter and oil melted, slowly stream the oils in while mixing on low until all incorporated.
- After that has been mixed stick your ground flax meal in the 3 Tbsp of diet gingerale and let sit for 1 minute.
- Combine the almond flour, thyme,rosemary, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt together into a small bowl. Mix all of these ingredients together with a fork until well combined. Then, little by little, add it to the eggs. Then Finally add the ground flax and diet ginger-ale and LIGHTLY fold in.
- Pour into the pan and smooth out the top surface of the bread with a spatula and place in the oven to cook for 45-50 minutes.
- Let the bread cool on a cooling for at least 40 minutes before slicing!