Maybe if I BBQ New England will get the memo it’s springtime 🚫🌨 !! Tonight I made BBQ Bacon Cheeseburgers 🍔 in a lettuce “bun” with 1/2 avocado, and a thin slice of tomato. For my side I had some homemade broccoli salad!
Makes 8 Servings
1 Serving: 260 Calories, 24.4g Fats, 2.3g Carbs, and 6.2g Protein
- 6 cups broccoli florets(raw not frozen)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese thicker grated
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon(6 slices thick cut)
- 1/4 cup salted sliced almonds
- 1 Small Shallot diced
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Swerve
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Combine broccoli florets, cheddar cheese, bacon, sliced almonds, and shallot in a large bowl.
- In a separate, small bowl, whisk together mayo, sour cream, vinegar, Swerve, salt, pepper, and ground mustard until smooth and well-combined.
- Pour dressing over broccoli combination and toss or stir well. And refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.