Easy Cheesy Chicken
Keto4Karboholics Easy Cheese Chicken
1 Serving: 416 Calories, 29g Fat, 5g Carbs,29g Protein
1.5 Lbs of Chicken Breast Halved Length Wise
5 Slices of Cooked Thick Cut Bacon Chopped
1 Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Mix(or make your own)
1 Cup of Chicken Broth
1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 Tbsp of Butter
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Place Chicken breasts in a crockpot or instant pot and pour in the chicken broth.
2. Evenly Sprinkle the Ranch Mix over the chicken.
3. If using an instant pot set to pressure cook for 15 minutes. If using a crockpot cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
4. When the chicken is almost done begin the sauce.
5. In a large saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
6. Then add in the heavy whipping cream and spices. Allow to cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Then add the cheese and allow to cook for 3
8. minutes stirring occasionally.
9. Finally place the cooked chicken in a casserole dish and pour the sauce over the chicken. Top with some shredded cheese(optional) and the chopped bacon.
10. Place in the oven for 15 minutes at 400F **To save on dishes you could just plate the chicken and pour the sauce over it. I however like it even more baked in the sauce!**