Keto4karboholics Tiramisu Cheesecake
Keto4Karboholics Tiramisu Cheesecake
Makes 14 Slices: 1 Slice is 310 Calories, 28.6g Fat, 3g Carbs, 9.2g Protein
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup ricotta cheese
pinch of salt
1 ¼ cup of Swerve
1 Tbsp finely grated orange zest
1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
Cocoa Powder, for garnish
8 oz cold coffee
2 Tbsp of Rum
4 egg yolks
8 tsp Swerve
1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
8 oz mascarpone cheese
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup of confectioners Swerve
1. Position oven rack to middle of oven and preheat to 300 degrees
2. Put paddle attachment on stand mixer. Mix cream cheese, ricotta, and salt on medium speed, scraping sides of bowl frequently, until very smooth and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Make sure cheese has no lumps. Add swerve and beat until well blended and smooth.
3. Add orange zest and vanilla. Beat until just combined, about 30 seconds. Add eggs, one at a time, also beating until just blended. Do NOT overbeat. Pour filling into 9 inch springform pan.
4. Bake for about 55-60 minutes. The sides will be puffy and the center will look soft and jiggle. Set on rack and cool completely. Cover and refrigerate, at least 8 hours.
1. Whisk yolks, sweetener and milk together in a small pan over medium low heat until light and fluffy and hot(roughly 5 mins). Then keep whisking for another minute. Whisk the ENTIRE time!!
2. Take the mascarpone out of the fridge to soften and put the yolk mixture in the fridge to cool (at least an hour).
3. Then, whisk heavy cream, confectioners Swerve and vanilla extract to make whipped cream. Set aside. Take the yolk mixture and mascarpone and whip those together. Set aside.
Layer the Cheesecake:
1. Take a tooth pick and poke holes all over the top of the cooled cheesecake. Then combine the rum and coffee and take half of the mixture and pour it over the cheesecake. Set aside the other half of the coffee/rum mixture.
2. Then take the marscapone mixture and spread over the top of the cheesecake.
3. Take the remaining coffee/rum mixture and pour it into the whipped cream and mix on high for 1 minute.
4. Then take the whipped cream and layer on top of the marscapone layer.
5. Finally sprinkle with unsweetened cocoa powder. Return to the fridge to cook for at least 3 hours!