“Sugar” Cookies (Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Sugar Free)
Who doesn’t love a good sugar cookie at Christmas 🎄?? Well my daughter has been begging to make cookies and decorate so I put together an AMAZING soft(but not too soft) cookie cutter “sugar” cookie hold the white devil( 👿 SUGAR😝)! My almost 2 year old and 5 year old loved them!! I will make these again and share the frosted pictures because the ones we made as a family were WAY too messy to photograph😆 but that makes them taste even better☺️ Making memories 🎄
-Don’t forget to sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge! The CASH prize is over $3,000 now!!
Sign up here:
Keto4karboholics “Sugar” Cookies
Makes 15 Cookies
1 Cookie: 113 Calories, 10g Fat, 1g Carbs, 2g Protein
1 Cup of Almond Flour
1/4 Cup +2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
2/3 Cup Erythritol
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Butter, room temperature
1 Large Egg, room temperature
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Take all the dry ingredients and put in a blender or food processor and pulse for 30 seconds.
2. Then crack the egg into a large bowl with the butter or stand mixer. Add in vanilla extract.
3. Pour the dry ingredients in and mix well.
4. Form a large ball with the dough and stick in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours.
5. If not using the dough with cookie cutters then skip to step 9.
6. Put a silicone baking mat down or a piece of parchment paper and press the cookie dough down flat. Dampen your hands to make it easier.
7. Use your cookie cutters to cut out cookies. Do NOT try and move the cookies! Leave them in the spot you just cut them. Place the baking mat/parchment paper in the freezer for a minimum of two hours.
8. Once frozen you can remove from the baking mat and place on a parchment covered baking sheet. Take the excess cookie dough and repeat the process to cut out cookies.
9. Preheat oven to 350F.
10. Bake cookies for 8-10 mins. Remove from the oven and allow to fully cool. Dust with powdered erythritol or frost!