Cranberry Bliss Bars (keto/glutenfree/SugarFree)
Cranberry Bliss Bars #starbucks eat your heart out!! These keto versions have NO sugar, are low in carbs, gluten-free, and more importantly AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! My husband who isn’t a cranberry fan was left licking the plate! I added some pecans and a little caramel drizzle on top and took it to another level😆🎄See, no need to miss out on holiday staples😁 —————
Cranberry Bliss Bars
1 Serving: 142 Calories, 13g Fat, 2g Carbs, 3g Protein
6 tbsp butter, room temperature
1/3 Cup Brown Swerve or erythritol
1⁄4 tsp salt
2 eggs, room temperature
2 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄2 tsp orange extract
1⁄2 cup almond flour
1⁄4 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1⁄4 tsp ginger
1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
1 cup fresh cranberries finely chopped by hand tossed in 2 Tbsp of powdered erythritol
4 oz cream cheese softened
1 tbsp butter softened
1/2 cup powdered erythritol
1 tsp lemon extract
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8x8 baking pan.
2. Cream together butter and sweetener. Add salt, eggs, and extracts. Mix thoroughly. Add
dry ingredients. Mix well. Fold in 3⁄4 cup of the cranberries mixed with sweetener.
3. Spread in an 8x8 baking dish. Bake for 30-35 min. until golden brown. Allow to cool for
15 minutes. Then refrigerate for 3 hours.
4. Meanwhile, mix together the cream cheese, butter, sweetener, and lemon extract until
5. Spread icing very gently on cooled bars. Now take the remaining cranberries and add 1 Tbsp of water to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 15 seconds. Drain. Sprinkle over the top of the frosting. You can add an optional 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
6. Refrigerate until cold and cut into squares.