Cheesy Breadsticks Keto/Low-Carb/Gluten-Free
I was CRAVING cheesy breadsticks today and scrapped my dinner plans because these needed to happen! I paired two sticks with some Raos sauce and a nice big caesar salad! These breadsticks even fooled my 5 year old (OMG I now have a 5 year old how has time flown by😬)! Honestly go make this this weekend!
K4K Cheesy Bread Sticks
Makes 12 Servings
1 Serving: 163 Calories, 13.5g Fat, 2.1g Carbs, 7.9g Protein
1 1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
2 ounces cream cheese
1 large egg
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp oregano
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1/4 Cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 Cup Romano/Parmesan mix cheese, shredded
3 Tbsp Butter, melted
3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Melt the mozzarella for the Bread and cream cheese together in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute. Stir, then heat another 30 seconds.
2. Scrape the cheese into the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle or bread hook and mix on medium for 1 min(can also do it in a bowl using a non stick spatula). Add the egg and mix until blended.
3. Add the dry ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined (about 3-4 mins).
4.Spray a piece of cling film with oil and scrape the bread dough onto the center of the cling film. It is VERY STICKY. Place in the freezer to cool until the oven is ready.
5. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and position the rack to the middle of the oven.
6. Line a cookie sheet with a piece of parchment or a Silpat.
7. When the oven is ready, remove the dough from the freezer and form into a loaf in the shape of a fat French bread loaf (dampen your hands with water to make handling it easier).
8. Make a small slit in the top.
9. Bake for approximately 15 minutes until the dough browns. Then slice in half and lay the inside face down and return to the oven for 5 mins(the inside will be soft still and that’s ok).
10. Mix the topping ingredients together in a small bowl. Then remove the bread from the oven and evenly spread the topping mixture over the bread.
11. Return to the oven for 5-6 mins until Cheese is fully melted. Allow the bread to sit for 5 mins then slice and enjoy!
#keto #ketodiet #ketoweightloss #ketolife #ketolifestyle #ketomom #ketogenic #ketogenicdiet #ketogeniclifestyle #ketogenicweightloss #ketogeniclife #lowcarb #lowcarbs #lowcarbdiet #lowcarblife #lowcarbfood #weightloss #losingweight #weightlossgoal #weightlossgoals #weightlossstory #flabtofab #fitmoms #healthymom #lchf #fitmomsofig#glutenfree #grainfree #iquitsugar #ketofam