Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopi’s Pies
Dessert for tonight: Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies, for non-New Englanders it’s basically a cupcake sandwich😆! So delicious and the perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter. The frosting is light and creamy and the cakes are moist(but still hold their shape). This is a very easy recipe and really takes under 45 mins start to finish(not including cooling time).
Peanut Butter Whoopie
Makes 12 Whoppie Pies
1Whoopie Pie: 269 Calories, 22g Fat, 5g Carbs, 10g Protein
2 Cups of Almond Flour
½ Cup of Cocoa Powder
2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
30g of Chocolate Ketologie or other low protein high fat powder (whey powder)
2 tsp Baking Powder
¼ tsp Salt
½ Cup Softened Butter
1 Cup of Swerve
3 Large Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
6oz Cream Cheese (softened)
½ Cup of Peanut Butter
½ Cup of Confectioners Swerve
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
1. Preheat the oven to 325F.
2. In a large bowl beat softened butter and Swerve until smooth.
3. Then beat in eggs one at a time.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Then combine the dry ingredients with the other mixture
stirring while combining.
6. Mix in vanilla and almond milk and mix well.
7. Using a large spoon, spoon out 20 1inch balls of dough onto a
lined baking sheet.
8. Then wet your hands and pick up the balls roll them into
perfect balls then drop onto the baking sheet to flatten the bottom,
put in the oven and bake for 12 minutes (do NOT over bake they harden
as they cool) and allow to cool for 30 mins before assembling.
9. While the cakes/cookies are baking put all the frosting
ingredients into a blender and blend on high until whipped. Then place
the frosting in the fridge until you are ready to use it.
10. Once the cakes/cookies are ready to be assembled evenly dispense
the frosting onto 10 of the cookies/cakes then top with another
cookie/cake forming a sandwich/whoopie pie.
#keto #ketosis #ketomom #ketodiet #ketoweightloss #ketogenic #ketogenicdiet #ketogeniclifestyle #ketolife #ketolifestyle #lowcarb #lowcarbs #lowcarbdiet #lowcarblife #lowcarbfood #diabetes #sugarfree #fitmoms