Keto4Karboholics Easy Cheese Chicken With Cauli-tots
Tonight’s dinner was Keto cauliflower tatertots and Keto4karboholics Easy Cheese Chicken! This is a for sure comfort meal. Even the picky eaters will love it!! If you are using an instant pot the meal is ready in 30 minutes!!!
Keto4Karboholics Easy Cheese Chicken
6 Servings (each): 416 Calories, 29g Fat, 5g Carbs,29g Protein
1.5 Lbs of Chicken Breast Halved Length Wise
5 Slices of Cooked Thick Cut Bacon🥓 Chopped
1 Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Mix(or make your own)
1 Cup of Chicken Broth
1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 Tbsp of Butter
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Place Chicken breasts in a crockpot or instant pot and pour in the chicken broth.
- Evenly Sprinkle the Ranch Mix over the chicken.
- If using an instant pot set to pressure cook for 15 minutes. If using a crockpot cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- When the chicken is almost done begin the sauce.
- In a large saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- Then add in the heavy whipping cream and spices. Allow to cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then add the cheese and allow to cook for 3
- minutes stirring occasionally.
- Finally place the cooked chicken in a casserole dish and pour the sauce over the chicken. Top with some shredded cheese(optional) and the chopped bacon.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes at 400F **To save on dishes you could just plate the chicken and pour the sauce over it. I however like it even more baked in the sauce!**
Cauli Tot Recipe
12oz of Steamed Cauliflower Rice
8Tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbsp butter
1 Egg Yolk
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Make sure to squeeze all the excess water out of the cauliflower rice THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
Place all ingredients in a small mixing bowl and stir them together.
Use a small cookie scoop or Tablespoon measure to form tots and put them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
Bake 15-18 mins till golden and crispy.
Move to paper towels to drain.
You can skip the 10 minutes in the refrigerator, but the Tots may not hold together well after baking.