Sweet and Tangy Keto4Karboholic’s Meat Loaf
Keto4Karboholic’s Meat Loaf
Makes 9 Servings
1 Serving: 293 Calories, 22.7g Fat, 1.5g Carbs, 18.8g Proteins
2/3 Cup of Grated Parmesan
1/3 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Large Egg
¼ Cup Rao’s Tomato Sauce
¼ Cup Sugar Free BBQ Suace (I used G Hughs)
1 tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp salt
Pepper to taste
2 lbs 80/20 Ground Beef
½ Cup Reduced Sugar Ketchup
½ Cup Swerve
¼ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Line a baking sheet and place an oven safe rack on the sheet.
3. Mix the cheeses, spices, egg, tomato sauce, and BBQ sauce well.
4. Using your hands to mix, add the ground beef and mix well.
5. Once fully mixed form 3 loaves of meat and place on the oven racks that were prepared.
6. Cook for an hour and ten minutes.
7. While the meatloaf is cooking prepare the sauce.
8. Combine all the ingredient in a shallow bowl and mix well.
9. Once the meatloaf has cooked use a marinating brush to apply the sauce equally over the 3 meatloaves. Then return them to the oven for 10 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a moment before slicing. Enjoy!