Grilled asparagus and Faux-Tatoe Recipes
Who doesn't love mashed potatoes?? Unfortunately potatoes are the keto devil so you do have to use cauliflower but these are damn good!
Makes 4 Servings
1 Serving: 53 calories, 4g fat,2g carbs, 2g protein
1 Bundle of asparagus (1 lb.)
1 Tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp of salt
½ tsp of ground pepper
1. Start by boiling a large pot of water and preheat the grill to high.
2. While the water is boiling go ahead and trim your asparagus.
3. Once the water is boiling place your asparagus into the water and allow to cook for 1 minute.
4. Immediately remove from the bot and put the asparagus into ice water and let sit for 1 minute (this cools them so they do not continue to cook before being grilled).
5. Remove from the ice water and place on a tray. Drizzle with olive oil and spices.
6. Place the asparagus on the grill and allow to cook 2 minutes before flipping and allowing the opposite side to grill for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from the grill and enjoy!
Makes 4 Servings
1 Serving: 125 calories,9g fat, 3g carbs, 6g protein
1 bag of cauliflower rice steamed
3 Tbsp of sour cream
2 Tbsp of heavy whipping cream
½ tsp of salt
½ tsp of garlic powder
1/3 cup of cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Take bag of cauliflower rice and place it in a clean dish towel and ring out the water. This is VERY important!
3. Then place the cauliflower into a blender and add the additional ingredients. Blend on high for 30 seconds(do not over blend).
4. Place the mixture in a oven safe dish and put in the oven to cook for 15 mins. Add toppings and return to the oven for 5 minutes or enjoy with no toppings as is!