Creamy Keto Pumpin Pie
Keto Creamy Pumpkin Pie
Makes 10 Servings
1 Serving: Calories 285, 28g Fat, 4g Carbs, 5g Protein
1 1/3 Cup Low Carb Sugar Free Condensed Milk (recipe for it https://goo.gl/2Y6iX8)
1 - 15 ounce can Pure Pumpkin Puree
1 Tbsp Vanilla
1 tsp Cinnamon
½ tsp Nutmeg
1/8 tsp cloves (or a ¼ tsp if you are awesome and love cloves like me)
¼ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp Salt
1. In mixing bowl, beat together pumpkin, Low Carb Sweetened Condensed Milk, vanilla, eggs, and spices.
2. Set aside.
1. Set oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3. Mix in the melted butter, egg, and vanilla and mix on medium for 5 minutes.
4. Take the dough and press it into a pie pan (make pretty edges if inclined)
5. Bake for 15 mins with the edges covered with aluminum foil. Take the aluminum foil off and bake for an additional 5 mins until golden.
6. Take out of the oven and add the filling and return to the oven for 35-40 minutes.