Double Chocolate Chip Walnut Muffins with Peanut Butter Ganache
So rich but still fluffy muffins! These would be a welcome breakfast addition to any holiday gathering or just because you love awesome muffins!
Double Chocolate Chip Muffins With Walnuts and Peanut Butter Ganache
Makes 12 Muffins
1 Muffin(no ganache): 150 calories, 12g fat, 1g carbs, 4g protein
1 Muffin with ganache: 183 calories, 15g fat, 2g carbs, 5g protein
6 Tbsp almond flour
2 Tbsp coconut flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 ounce 100% bakers cocoa bar
½ cup of sugar free chocolate chips
1/4 cup erythritol
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
4 large eggs
1 tsp Baking powder
4 tbsp Butter
2 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt
¼ cup of chopped walnuts(optional)
Optional Peanut Butter Ganache( Combine in a microwaveable bowl and microwave on high for 30 sec at a time stirring until thinned out)
3 Tbsp of peanutbutter
2 Tbsp of heavy whipping cream
1. Start by combining dry ingredients. Thoroughly mix the flours, cocoa powder, erythritol, baking powder and salt.
2. In a separate microwavable bowl combine butter and bakers chocolate and microwave from 1 min and stir. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds until fully melted if needed.
3. Add the chocolate mix to the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Once combined add eggs, heavy cream, and vanilla and mix until combined.
5. Add the chocolate chips and walnuts and fold together.
6. Scoop into lined muffin tins.
7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Test with a toothpick. Enjoy!