Low Carb Keto Lasagna
I absolutely LOVE lasagna! And you don’t need to give it up when you are keto either! Don’t let the cabbage scare you off! It brings micronutrients and absorbs the flavor of the sauce. Even my husband that doesn’t like cabbage loves this! And BONUS this is a fairly quick recipe to make(about 45 mins) and even the novice cook can manage it! You can use low carb sauce from the store or make your own(I have several recipes on my blog).
1 Serving: 386 Calories, 29.2g Fats, 4.4g Carbs, 25.3g Protein
1 head cabbage( I only use ½ of a large head)
1 32oz container of ricotta cheese
1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese freshly grated
2 cloves mixed garlic, divided
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 cup fresh parsley
2 large eggs
2 lbs ground beef 80/20 browned
28 ounces marinara sauce with no sugar added (Rao’s is great for this if you don’t want to make your own)
1 ½ cups of fresh grated mozzarella(for the top)
1. Carefully remove leaves from cabbage head.
2. Place leaves in a pot with salted(1 tsp) boiling water for 20 minutes. Drain.
3. Mix ricotta, half of the mixed garlic, and parmesan cheese with eggs and parsley. Set aside.
4. Brown ground beef with half of the garlic and the Italian seasoning, set aside.
5. Spread about 3/4 cup sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
6. Place a layer of cooked cabbage leaves over sauce.
7. Spread half ricotta cheese mixture over cabbage leaves.
8. Spread half of the meat over the cabbage leaves.
9. Then spread ¾ cup of sauce over the meat.
10. Top off with mozzarella cheese.
11. Bake 350F for about 35 minute. Then Let Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
More great recipes on my blog(link in bio)
#keto #ketodiet #ketoweightloss #ketolife #ketolifestyle #ketomom #ketogenic #ketogenicdiet #ketogeniclifestyle #ketogenicweightloss #ketogeniclife #lowcarb #lowcarbs #lowcarbdiet #lowcarblife #lowcarbfood #weightloss #losingweight #weightlossgoal #weightlossgoals #weightlossstory #flabtofab #fitmoms #healthymom #lchf #transformationjourney#transformationinprogress#fitmomsofig#fat2fit#iquitsugar #ketofam #italianfood #italiangirls